1

Repairs Needed

Posted by abie on 5:44 PM in , ,
My parents visited our house in Bulacan last weekend. We haven’t visited it for months now and so we really don’t know what the current condition of the house is. But since my parents have to run an errand somewhere near that area, they decided to drop by to check the house.

From outside it is still okay as we just replaced the roofing and the exterior is newly painted but my parents said that it needs a lot of work in the inside. Like we need to change the toilets in the rest room (good thing I saw some nice Toto toilets that is even on sale) and we have to replace most of the tiles in the kitchen sink and dining area.

Our housing loan will be finish in a few months time and I know that hubby is really prioritizing acquiring a new loan for the renovation of the house. The only question now is if we will be staying there for good once the renovation is finish (I am a city girl and I don’t think I can live in the province. LOL) or if we will start house hunting for our small house in the city.

1 Comments


happy easter, oishi!!!
i miss you!!!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.