0

Looking forward to….

Posted by abie on 5:20 PM in
What are the things that I am looking forward to in the coming days?

• In just five days, hubby is finally coming home after being away from us for three weeks.
• The long weekend so I can just stay at home and hopefully will be able to reflect and rest.
• Our weekend stay at Shangri-La next weekend.
• My loots containing the stuffs that I ordered online from Old Navy for Bela and baby boy.
• Family get together to celebrate my mom’s birthday.
• The result of the “big thing” that hubby has been looking forward to.
• Seeing my college friends on Sunday as I attend the Christening of the daughter of my good friend and kumapeng Mheng and his wife Krystel.
• The small Easter party that my Tita Jie will be preparing for the kids in our family.
• Hopefully our family’s summer outing will push through.
• Holy Week traditions that our family observe every year.

Hope every body will have a blessed Holy Week!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.