0

For Our Growing Family

Posted by abie on 10:18 AM in , , , ,
My next check up was supposed to be scheduled on April 10, but because of the accident that I had (which I blog here) last Sunday, I decided to take a leave from work Monday to have another ultrasound and Tuesday to visit my OB.

As per my last ultrasound, I am now on my 25th week and my expected date of delivery is June 23, 2010. I can’t believe that time flies so fast and in less than three months, we will finally be able to see our baby boy.

BABY BOY LAGUERTA_3
Hubby and I have been discussing and we promised that we really have to work hard and save to provide for the needs of our kids especially now that our family is growing, Problem is, hubby and I doesn’t know how to be frugal. LOL. But we heard that there are software programs available that can help us manage our family’s finances and budget. I was checking the site HomeBudgetSoftware.org and they reviewed and analyzed budget software that are out in the market to recommend the best home budget software to their customers that will really work and will really help their costumers manage their budget better.

All parents want but nothing but the best for their kids. All we wish for is that we will be able to provide for their basic needs, send them to good schools, give them extra curricular activities that will help develop their personality and raise them as responsible and God fearing individual so they will be ready to face whatever challenges life will bring them.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.