0

The Graduate

Posted by abie on 12:25 PM in ,
Last night, my sister together with her group mates slept at our house so they can work on their thesis overnight. I can see myself a few years back looking at my sister and her classmate. My thesis group mates are also like them who work double time and would be lucky enough to get 4 hours max of sleep just so we can finish our thesis.

I think their thesis is the only requirement that they have to comply before they can qualify for graduation. Soon, my sister will be out looking for jobs and I am sure she will not have a hard time finding one as Computer Science graduates are really in demand. Thanks also to job hunting sites like beyond.com where my sister can post her resume, find a job and get contacted my employers who wants to fill a job opening in their company.

I am sure my sister can’t wait to get out of school and be part of the professional world. At least that is how I felt when I was already on my 5th year in college as a Computer Engineering student. It would really be nice to earn my own money and not depend on my parents and I get to practice the skills that I learn from school.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.