0

Big C again

Posted by abie on 12:47 PM in ,
We received a call from my grandfather’s sister the other day and she told us the bad news that her brother (our grandfather) was diagnosed to have stage 4 cancer. He is our grandfather who is living in our house in Bulacan and he is one of the closest relatives we have so we are deeply saddened by the news.

He is the second in our family who have been diagnosed with Cancer. The first one was my aunt (the sister of my mom) who died of cancer also. That is why my husband and I are really trying our best to live a healthy lifestyle because it is one way to help prevent cancer. We have also been reading about colon cleanse products and have been reading the unbiased product reviews from Coloncleanser.net. Thank goodness for this site as they already reviewed and listed the top five colon cleanse products out of the hundreds that are sold in the market. At least we won’t have a hard time already looking for the best product for us.

My grandfather is now undergoing chemo therapy and we are continuously praying that his condition will improve. Hope you can include my grandfather in your prayers too.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.