1

Happy 12th

Posted by abie on 4:40 PM in ,
Yesterday was our 12th year anniversary as bf-gf. Bad me because I completely forgot about it and hubby was even the one who first greeted me in advance yesterday.

Yup it has been 12 years already…Howell is not here with me right now to celebrate our anniversary as he still has 8 more days in Micronesia before he flies back to Manila but he never failed to amazed me with how creative he is to show how much he loves me. And this time, he struck my heart again after reading his blog post:

===
A Dozen of Us
12 years! And you never forget to say “I love you” so what else can I ask for… I guess you really had me at hello…???

You might have gotten a few of your dreams, but there’s more to grab and the best thing about it is you don’t have to, I have it all planned out. Don’t get too excited; just remember these moments while you are wandering…

1. Before your graduation day, you ranked 13th but because I wanted to re-compute it in the dean’s office, you end up 18th…Good thing the list says Top 20.
2. Did you know that your one of the few that ever climbed Mayon Volcano and rush down in about an hour because it’s erupting…? Hands up to you!
3. On your wedding day, another bride said thank you for your fireworks because her guests thought of it as theirs… ‘Loved that scene…
4. You don’t want to ride the gondola in Vegas because you wanted the real thing and so you did… Only after five years…
5. Speaking of lucky, you were able to ride the Maid of the Mist the last day it’s open to public for winter season…What a view ey!
6. You did not bought the Sex and the City tour package because you thought you know the streets and location only to find out that most are on the studio… But I had a great time walking… Next time, just get one with Bela…

7. You became “complete” the moment you held Ysabela her in your arms…
8. Did you know that you’ve climbed two masterpieces of Gustave Eiffel, the Lady in Green and Tower of Dancing Lights
9. After a good lunch, you gave a waiter a tip which you thought as 5 euros only to realize its equivalent is only 10 pesos. Go back there, pay your due! It’s the resto in-front of Copernicus’ Clock…
10. What can I say; you’re the greatest travel companion I’ve known. Just a little review on your world history. Anyway, I’m your tourist guide most of the time so no worries…
11. You’re so afraid of buying properties and now you’re gonna have three…four… more… Aren’t you glad you made those decisions? Just stay humble…
12. And now, you gonna have a Mama’s boy… Ain’t something amazing?

Love u mom! More than words can say!

==

I love you too so much dad, “I love you beyond the stars” and I am really thankful that God has made our paths cross. If I have to live my life again, I will choose the same path and I will still choose you as my husband. I feel very lucky to have you beside me. I know I really don’t deserve the love that you are giving me but still you love me unconditionally….Hope you won’t change….Happy Anniversary!!

1 Comments


aawww... this is so nice! :)
happy anniv howell and abie! :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.