0

Excited Parents

Posted by abie on 5:30 PM in ,
I posted in a previous entry here that we are having a baby boy for our second child. Howell and I are really excited. It has been almost five years already since I gave birth to Bela so it is like we are first time parents again. LOL.

Even if Howell is away, we have been discussing already on what name we should give our baby boy. We actually already agreed on a name but I will keep it as a secret for now.

I also started buying stuffs for our baby. I went to Hello baby store in Bel-air a few weeks ago and I am almost complete with all the baby clothes that my baby needs. Next on my shopping list now are:

1. We will be checking out baby strollers as we wanted to buy a smaller and lighter stroller that we can conveniently bring every time we travel or for short trips to the mall. Bela has the Graco stroller, which was given to her by her grand parents, but it is bulky and heavy that we end up just leaving it at home every time we go out.
2. BPA free bottles. I might just order this online as it is cheaper compared to buying it at the local stores here.
3. Breast Pump. I am not successful in breastfeeding Bela but I really wanted to give it a try for our second baby and hopefully I will be successful this time.

We are really counting the days so we can finally get to see, touch, hug and kiss our baby boy.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.