0

Buhay Web Cam

Posted by abie on 12:24 AM in ,
I am really happy today because Howell and I got to talk in Yahoo Messenger and see him via web cam. Howell was so happy too to see us especially her precious daughter and Bela even sang a song for him and recited the “All Things bright and Beautiful” poem. We chatted for an hour I think while the web cam was pointed at Bela so Howell can see what her daughter was doing while we are chatting.

But still I can’t wait for April 6 to come so we can see Howell again as I still find our situation difficult to bear because even though I know she will be coming back soon, I can't help but think about him all the time and miss him terribly. So I told hubby that there is no way that I will let him work abroad. Otherwise I might grow old fast thinking about him and the situation that I will need to try the top rated wrinkle creams listed on the site topwrinklecreams.net (click here to find out more about it).

I was able to talk to him again this evening and he said that he will go online again tomorrow at noon so we can see each other again even it is just via web cam. Hay, I can’t really wait for April 6 to come….

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.