0

To Makati Shangri-La

Posted by abie on 10:13 PM in , ,
Howell, Bela and I are really excited for tomorrow. Well, it would have been better if we can go on an Outer Banks vacation and enjoy the beach and the scenery in Outer Banks but since I am already seven months pregnant now, there is no way I will be allowed to ride a plane or go on long travels. So instead, we just settled for an overnight stay at Makati Shangri-La.

I booked for our weekend at Makati Shangri-La while Howell was still in Kolonya. He asked me to look for a hotel where we can spend our weekends as soon as he gets back and it is his treat for us. He has been away for three weeks because of work and he just got back last Tuesday and I am sure he misses us so much that is why he really wanted to spend some quality time with us.

I haven’t packed our things yet as we went to Mall of Asia today to do some errands but I can easily do that tomorrow. We will leave the house around 11 AM and we will just have lunch outside and hopefully they can offer us early check in so Bela and Howell can enjoy the pool right after lunch.

We are all so excited already…

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.