0

Now @ Makati Shang

Posted by abie on 4:56 PM in
Summer is already here and you can really feel the heat of the sun. All of the resorts that I called are already fully booked for this weekend so we just settled to spend our weekend here at Makati Shangri-la.

It is our first time here at Makati Shang and so far, we like their service. Bela and Howell are now enjoying a dip at the pool. There are a lot of kids too so Bela is really having fun making new friends and playing frisbee with them (Unfortunately, I forgot to bring down our camcorder. I could have captured those great moments with it. Hopefully I will not forget to bring it down tomorrow if Bela and Howell decide to have a dip at the pool again).

I on the other hand is busy blogging and tweeting as they have free wifi at the pool area (yehey). It is only almost 5 PM and I don’t think Bela will be getting out of the pool anytime soon so I guess I can finish a lot of work while waiting for Howell and Bela to finish.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.