1

@29 weeks

Posted by abie on 10:06 PM in ,
Last Wednesday, I took a leave from work since it is the day after Howell arrived from his three-week posting so we can spend some quality time together as most of you have noticed how much I mentioned here in my blog how much I miss him.

While waiting for Bela’s class to finish, we dropped by at Chinese General so I can have my monthly checkup. I am already on my 29th week and I am almost at the last leg of my pregnancy.

My OB checked the heartbeat of the baby and she said that everything is okay but she warned me that I have to lessen my sugar and sweets as my Glucose Tolerance test showed that my reading are higher than normal. But other than that, my OB said that we just have to wait for the coming of the baby. This reminds me that I should check on NC health insurance for our second baby as I want him covered too as soon as he is eligible for a health insurance. This has always been our number one priority especially for our kids.

In just a few months we will be seeing our baby boy. Bela, Howell, and I and the rest of my family and hubby’s family are all excited for his coming….

1 Comments


hey abie! it's been a while since i last visited your blog. well i haven't been really blogging for a long time and just started again lately. anyway, just learned you're pregnant. congratulations and take care.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.