0

How we ended our day

Posted by abie on 9:48 PM in ,
Though I just sat almost half of the day as I just waited for Bela and Howell while they enjoy swimming, I still feel very tired when we ended our day today.

When finally Howell and Bela were done swimming, we checked out the restaurants beside our hotel and we decided to eat at Pancake House. I had their Roast Beef Special set, Howell tried their Sirloin Steak, and Bela had a small bite of their 2-piece chicken meal. Then we had Banana Walnut pancake for dessert.

After seeing that the mall is just in front of our hotel, Bela insisted that we should drop by the toy store after dinner. Obviously, we did not leave the store without hearing the sound of their POS systems since Bela went home with some loot again.

After that short shopping time at Landmark, we went back immediately to our hotel as I feel so tired already. I guess hubby and Bela were so tired also as they agreed with me when I told them that it is time to go back to the hotel. In fact, both of them are sleeping like a log now. I wonder how we will spend our day tomorrow but I am excited already for our buffet breakfast at Circles.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.