0

Preview: Our Family Outing

Posted by abie on 9:23 PM in ,
Meet my family:

This picture was taken last weekend when we had our family outing. Just look at my mom and her siblings. All of them are already in their 50’s I don’t think they need wrinkle cream yet as they still look young and vibrant.

I still have to sort through the hundreds of pictures that Howell took on our two day stay in Awilihan Resort and upload it in Flickr and then I will make a post about that vacation here.

But we had the best time ever during our two days stay there. It was a great family bonding that we rarely get to do. We actually had a hard time planning for this outing as we can’t seem to find the right date that is ok for the schedule of all of us and since it is the summer months, we really had a hard time booking for a great place to have our family outing.

But I am glad that everybody was able to make it for our family outing. It is really true that each member of our family will really make a way just to find the time to spend with family.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.