0

To Blog

Posted by abie on 10:05 AM in , ,
I have been very busy online and offline. Since Howell arrived from his three-week stint in Kolonya, we are always out every weekend that I don’t have much time to blog. But just to have a reminder of the things that I need to blog about, I am making a list here (otherwise I might just forget to blog all about it)

• Our weekend at Makati Shangri-La
• Our Family Outing at Aliwan Private Paradise Resort
• Bela’s first week at Summer Class
• Bela’s first day at Aqualogic Swim Company
• Our new nanny
• Review of Makati Shangri-La
• Bela's Vacation Bag

I also have hundreds of pictures to organize and resize so I can upload it to Flickr. Hubby downloaded all of it on my laptop already so hope I can find the time to sort and upload it.

I have tons of work to do so I hope that I can find the time to sit and finish all of them.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.