0

For Tomorrow

Posted by abie on 10:19 PM in ,
So what is our itinerary for tomorrow?

• Hopefully Bela will wake up early so we can enjoy our buffet breakfast at Circles.
• Howell and Bela will definitely go swimming again after breakfast.
• I already requested for late check out so we might have lunch again in any of the nearby restaurants near our hotel.
• I might meet up with my sister at Glorietta as she is asking me to help her look for urban clothes.
• Then we will hear mass at Mandaluyong as hubby’s brother officiates the mass there every 4 PM.
• I guess this is already a long itinerary for us, so we might head home after the mass.

This has been a very relaxing weekend for us. Bela really had a blast already on our first day alone and I am sure she will still have fun playing in the pool with her dad tomorrow. If only budget is not an issue, this activity would have been at the top of our weekend to do list. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.