0

Long Day

Posted by abie on 12:19 AM in ,
It has been a very long day for me. We accompanied Bela to her drum lessons and then we proceed to Active Fun in Tiendesitas to attend the 7th birthday party of my inaanak, Jeno. Of course Bela had fun during the party as she joined the games and the other activities and she had a great time playing at the play area for more than an hour. After playing, she even rode the carousel and the train before finally agreeing to go home.

But Howell has to drop by at Megamall to buy something and while Howell went to Building B, Bela and I just stayed at Toy Kingdom and I was able to buy floaters, beach toys and beach ball for Bela and my cousins.

We head home after Megamall and after dinner, I started packing our things that we will need since we will be going to Awilihan Private Paradise Resort in Tanauan, Batangas and we will stay there from April 18 – 19. I am sure Bela will have tons of fun swimming with her titos and titas.

It is already 12: 18 AM and I am still up as I need to finish some more tasks. We will be leaving at 4 AM so wish me luck if I will be able to wake up at 3 AM to prepare. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.