0

Being a Mom

Posted by abie on 7:05 PM in ,
I have posted on Bela’s blog my dilemma on if we should send her to big school already or not this coming school year. She already took entrance exams at St. Theresa’s College and St. Scholastica’s College and luckily she was accepted at both schools. Now all we have to do is decide which school we should choose or if we will just let her stay for another year at her current school.

I was reading one blog of a mom like me who is a pre-school teacher in a progressive school. She mentioned that before, parents don’t have other options but to send their kids to traditional schools because there are no progressive schools that time so it is really something that parents nowadays should think about.

I was telling my mom why it is so complicated to make decisions like this for parents like us. I told her that I feel that we really have a big responsibility to make since it is the future of Bela that is at stake here. My mom just laughed at me and told me that Bela still has a long way to go. She will have her first communion where I have to look for communion invitations, she will have her first crush, her first heart brake, go to college, get married hopefully and have her own family.

My mom told me that in time I will know what to do if I will just listen to my mother’s instinct. It is natural to feel this way especially Bela is our first child but my mom is confident that whatever decisions we arrived at, she knows that we will only choose what will be best for Bela so I should stop worrying.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.