0

For Her Career Growth

Posted by abie on 9:15 PM in , ,
I had lunch with one of my friends and we talked about our jobs. I told her that I am already contented with my current job and admitted that I am already considering retiring here.

On the other hand, my friend told me that she feels unhappy with her work because she feels that there is no growth. I remembered some of my colleagues who are in the same boat as she is but instead of resigning, they just decided to enroll in graduate business school.

My friend like the idea as she wanted to have a graduate degree too and she is really that serious that she already found a school where she can have GMAT prep to prepare her for the admissions exams. Since she can’t quit her job to while reviewing, enrolling in the GMAT prep courses of Knewton is her best option to prepare for the exam as she can review online. This means that she can view live GMAT courses or watch the video wherever she is and whenever she likes. And even though it is online, she will be guaranteed the best prep courses as Knewton only hires experienced teachers in the industry.

My friend is so excited with this new adventure. Who knows, if she pass the admission exams for her MBA, and if she finish her graduate degree she might be able to get a new job that will finally make her happy and contented.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.