0

Day 19: Aug 24, 2009 / Paris, France

Posted by abie on 11:13 PM in , , ,
We are almost at the final stretch of our Europe tour. This is our last whole day in Paris. I feel exhausted already and at the same time excited that in just two days, I will see my baby again. It was a fun trip and I am glad that I get to experience this with my husband and I wish that someday we will be able to bring Bela to the places that we have been to Europe.

After all the travelling, I feel that I need to get an adult acne treatment as soon as I get home because my acne has worsen while I was on trip.
During our entire trip, we are always late for our bus ride, train ride and we barely made it for our flight to Paris. So I told Howell that no more running this time and we have to be at the station early. We went to Paris EST HGV station first to check the station on where we will ride our train late in the afternoon. We asked around to make sure that we are at the right station. Then we went to Long Champ store for more bag shopping for Jody, Kelly, my sister and I also exchange my bag again for the second time from the regular Le Pliage to the limited edition Le Pliage in blue. We also met a Filipino who worked at the Long Champ store in Paris and we chatted for a bit and she gave us her calling card. We went back to the Notre Dame area for some souvenir shopping before going back to our hotel to check out. Then we went to Port Newt and to the Pantheon. I was so tired already that I told Howell that I will just wait for him outside while I watch for movies on my Iphone. Then we decided to go back to our hotel to pick up our things so we can proceed to the train station and just wait for our train ride there.

We were an hour early at the station so we were able to rest and relax for a bit. We are taking DB Bahn from Paris to Frankfurt. I like DB bahn because their trains are really clean and it has a big leg room. There was a technical problem though while we are in the middle of our trip so we stopped for like twenty minutes while they fix the problem but that is no problem since we are seated comfortably inside the train.

We arrived a little past 1 AM in Frankfurt and we are lucky because that hotel (Hotel Continental) that we booked is just across the train station in Frankfurt and we are already familiar with the area because Frankfurt is our entry point in Europe. We immediately dozed off to sleep as soon as we are checked in.

You can view more pictures here.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.