0

Wedding Bells

Posted by abie on 11:35 PM in ,
My good friend Lala will be getting married in just a few days. We are all excited for her and of course, no one can be more excited than her for her big day.

She made a lot of preparations for this special day. Everything is all set but the last time we talk she kept on saying that she should have used weight loss products so she will be more sexy and pretty on her big day but we kept on telling her that she will be the prettiest girl on that day in her groom’s eyes and of course, the bride will always shine.

I haven’t been out lately because of my condition so I haven’t bought a gift for the couple. But my wardrobe problem is solved already as Peachy lends me her evening gown which I will be wearing for the wedding.

I am sure this will be one fun and memorable wedding. You can see how much the couple love each other so I am sure I will be in tears again as I see her walk down the aisle to meet the man whom she will promise to love forever. To Lala and Cedric, Best Wishes!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.