0

Travel Plans for 2010

Posted by abie on 6:30 PM in
On our way home last night, while hubby and I were stuck in traffic, we were able to talk about our travel plans. I told hubby about my wish to have another vacation this year after I give birth. If I have the budget, I would have wanted to book one of those gulf shores hotels but then I know that we have limited budget so that will not be possible. Imagine, I will give birth 2010 then we have to prepare for the Christening of our baby, then 2011 will be the first birthday party and 2012 will be Bela’s 7th birthday party. So we have a lot of major expenses lined up until 2012.

So I told hubby that even an out of town trip like in Cebu or Bohol is all I wish for this 2009. He promised that he will allot his Christmas bonus for this and he even suggested that we go to Singapore instead so we can check the Universal Studios which will be open by that time too.

Oh, hope this trip will push through. So I am now waiting for Cebu Pacific’s seat sale so don’t forget to buzz me if you spot any promos. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.