0

Check-Up

Posted by abie on 4:43 PM in ,
Bela has been coughing occasionally for almost two weeks now. She has no fever or sniffles but I am a bit bothered since she is taking medicines but I can still hear her cough. So I scheduled for a check-up with her developmental pedia tomorrow. We will go there after lunch since Bela still has class in the morning.

And while we are at St. Luke’s, I might look for a doctor that does rheumatoid arthritis treatments. My mom has been complaining last night of some pain in her legs and maybe it is because of her rheumatoid arthritis. My mom hates hospitals so as much as she can avoid having a checkup, she will really avoid it. But since she will go with us for Bela’s checkup tomorrow, then it will be a perfect time for her to have a check up as well.

I hope and pray that both Bela and mom’s checkup will have positive results.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.