0

My Birthday Wish List

Posted by abie on 4:20 PM in
My birthday is coming soon. I have no big plans on how I will celebrate it. Maybe we will just stay at home since hubby has work that day too and then we will just have nice dinner at home when he gets home.

But if you will ask for my birthday wish list, then here it is. Actually, these are just simple wishes. I know we have accumulated a lot of expenses last year and we have to save this year for the coming of the baby so no big expenses for this year.

1. I want to go to a facial salon for some pampering and maybe some blackheads treatment.
2. I want to eat pancakes at Bag of Beans
3. A nanny that we can really trust and rely on.
4. A sign that will help us decide which school to choose for Bela.
5. Good health for me and my family especially to the baby growing inside me.

Ok, ok. I know my wishes are corny but if you will ask for my real wish list:

1. A red Philip Stein watch.
2. The Red or Pink Ultragirl Tinkerbell Melissa shoes

3. The White Night III

4. The Violet Ultragirl Vazada Flocked


Picture snagged from store.melissaphilippines.com

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.