0

Behave

Posted by abie on 2:19 PM in ,
Last May 7 was our flight from Manila to JFK. Since Howell is taking a different flight, it was only me and my mom with Bela and Cobi on this flight. I was actually worried for Cobi as this is his first airplane ride so I actually don’t know what to expect from him. He also easily gets bored that is why I am worried that he might throw tantrums too especially for our Hong Kong to JFK leg which is around 15 hours.

Arrived Safely in NY. Ty Lord for protecting us. Both kids super behave & cooperative

But I am surprise and happy for my two kids. They were so behave that I was even able to read laptop reviews during our flight as I was able to find time while both of them are busy (Bela was busy with his artwork or iTouch and Leapster while Cobi is busy sleeping or eating or watching Play House Disney).

I just wish that they will also be behave during the entire duration of our trip as for sure this will be tiring as we will be moving from one place to another.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.