0

Is Excited

Posted by abie on 1:30 AM in
Yehey, in just a few weeks (I mean days…I am so used to saying weeks as we have been waiting for this vacation for months now and we really can’t believe that we will be leaving in just 5 days), we will be flying for our three week US vacation.

We will be meeting up with friends and relatives in all our destinations (do you think I will still have a chance to loose at least 10 pounds in a week if I use the best diet pills that work so I will be in the best shape if I meet up with them?) so all the more I am excited as it is my chance to catch up with their lives after more than five yeas of not seeing them.

Our first stop will be in New York where we will be meeting with my online friend Glo, hubby’s high school friend Benhur, hubby’s colleague Hector and hubby’s relative Kuya Andie and family.

Then we will fly to Los Angeles where we will be meeting up with my college friend Jacq and her family and our former neighbour and childhood friend the Apayor family.

Then we will head back to New York and then go to Toronto where we will be meeting up with the Santos family.

And for our last stop, we will go to Washington DC to meet up with Glo and my online friend, kumare and former colleague Ems and her family.

I am really excited already. Now if only I can finish all my work by tomorrow then I can start packing for this trip.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.