0

Busy Thursday

Posted by abie on 2:50 PM in
We arrived in New York from Los Angeles at 1 AM already and so we just slept the whole morning when we reached the house of hubby’s friend after picking us up from the airport. I was supposed to meet up with my Canadian Embassy buddies who are also in vacation in New York but the kids are still sleeping and we don’t think that we can leave the kids behind with my mom as we know how tired she is also from our trip that I am sure she has no energy left to take care of the kids.

And so after eating lunch, we just thought to do our laundry:

This is actually the first time that I enjoyed doing laundry as all I have to do is put everything in the machine and when it is done all that is left for me to do is sort and fold it. Even Bela had fun waiting for our laundry to finish.

After laundry, we just packed our bags for our Toronto leg and before we know it, it is already 8 PM and we should leave already to catch our 10 PM bus to Toronto.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.