0

On Migraine, Diabetes and Product Liability Claims

Posted by abie on 1:12 AM in
My uncle has a bad case of migraine and he usually have to take medicine to take the pain away. That is why when I have migraine attacks, I consulted him on what medicine to take to cure my migraine. But he informed me that I should be careful when taking drugs fro migraine especially if I am pregnant (not that I am) because there are certain medicine that can increase the risk of causing birth defects to kids when taken by women who are pregnant.

Those with migraine are not the only ones who should get worried. Those with diabetes should be careful too with the medicine that they are taking as there is one medicine named Actos that has proven to increase the risk of contracting actos bladder cancer when taken.

The only thing that these victims can do if they discovered that they have incur an injury is to contact lawyers like those of Watts Guerra Craft LLP as they are the experts who can help the victims file a pharmaceutical case and hopefully, get justice.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.