0

Exhausted

Posted by abie on 1:19 PM in ,
I guess that is how I can describe us now after travelling and moving from one place to the next. We really should have taken hgh supplements before this trip so we have the extra energy that we need to last the long drive, the long walks, the late night sleeping and partying with friends and other adventures. At least next time we will know better.

But this has been a very nice experience for my family. Imagine we were able to go to New York, San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Toronto and our last stop Washington DC. We have a lot of good memories that we can bring home with us. I had fun (though I am really physically drained already) and I am sure my whole family including my mom had a blast too.

Now I am wishing we would still have extra money again for our next family adventure. My best buddy Dennis is suggesting we go to Australia next and my good friend Joan and Kuya Abel is planning for a Thailand trip next year. Hope all this will really come to reality. I can’t wait.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.