0

Busy Weekend

Posted by abie on 10:09 PM in
Last weekend was a very busy weekend for us. Howell has to go to work Saturday morning to check the progress of his staff and to make sure that everything is in order so it was my dad who brought us to school for Bela’s ballet class. But it turned out to be a productive morning for me as I was able to work while waiting for Bela.

Howell was able to go home around 1 PM and so he was able to accompany us to Mall of Asia to attend the birthday party of one of Bela’s classmates. After the party, we had dinner there while watching the Pyromusical competition.

Sunday morning, hubby has to wake up early to catch his 6:30 AM flight to Legaspi. It was again a productive morning for me as I was able to work again before we leave for Cobi’s Gymboree class. We left the house around 1 PM and we made it just in time to Cobi’s Gymboree class in Serendra. After the class, we had snack in Krispy Kreme and took Bela to Hobbes and Landes as her trip to Boni High Street will not be complete with visiting this store.

We then head straight to UST hospital to visit my brother after Boni High Street and then we ended the day with me and Bela, going to mass together.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.