0

For our 6th

Posted by abie on 1:02 AM in ,
This is a late post but like what they say, it is better late than never.

Last January 29, hubby and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary. Hubby actually wanted to have a quick getaway in Batangas with the kids but I told him we need to save for our upcoming US trip so we decided to just have a date. It was actually an impromptu date as we did not plan for it. We just decided that morning that we will use our Le Spa voucher, which I actually got as my anniversary gift for hubby from Cash Cash Pinoy. Luckily, there was a slot available when I called Le Spa for a schedule and so we decided to go there after getting Bela’s report card from St. Scholastica. We did not even have a print out of the voucher that I even have to go to a nearby computer center after getting Bela’s card.

P1010129

We arrived in Sofitel around 11 AM and since we are still full after having a heavy breakfast, we just decided to go inside the spa and enjoy the sauna, steam bath and whirl pool before the massage.

By 12 noon, we were called already for our massage. We were given, Harmonie room, one of their couple’s rooms and we really had a very relaxing massage which is what hubby and I needed. After the massage, we were given hot tea which relaxes us even more.

We dressed up after and head to Spiral to enjoy their lunch buffet and boy we totally forgot about our diet as we really tried to enjoy all the food served in the different buffet stations.

P1010133P1010138P1010135P1010134

It was a short but sweet date. We rarely get to spend alone time together as we always tag along our kids wherever we go so it was a perfect anniversary celebration.

Dad,

Thank you for the wonderful six years that you shared with me. You have made all my dreams come true, you are my rock, my shoulder to cry on, my ever dependable husband. I remember after we got married, we have a lot of dreams – having our own house, being able to enjoy traveling with our kids, sending our kids to good schools, giving them all the best that life has to offer. Before I thought that all those dreams are impossible. But little by little, (even if we just started with choosing the handlesets for our dream house), all those dreams are finally coming true all because of your dedication, hard work and your love for us.

I am one lucky girl to deserve someone as loving, caring, responsible, patient and most especially, handsome like you. LOL. And I am forever thankful to the Big Man up there for giving you to me.

Happy Anniversary dad and I love you very much.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.