0

NY – LA –NY: Booked

Posted by abie on 9:17 AM in
Thanks to Sky miles which I earned when I went for training in Canada last 2005 and to the miles that I earned from using my BPI Card, we were able to earn enough miles to claim awards flight from Delta. So now for sure I will be able to go to my favorite Outlet store in Los Angeles and shop for clothes, shoes, bags and even creatine products. And of course the reason why I want to visit Los Angeles is I will be able to visit my friends there whom I haven’t seen for more than five years already.

Do you want to know how much I paid to avail for this ticket? $5 per passenger only for the taxes. Though I have to transfer some miles from my husband’s account to my account so I can avail 3 tickets and I have to pay $100 as processing fee. But even so, $125 for 4 tickets. That is still so cheap.

This gives me all the more reason to use my BPI World Perks card so I can earn more miles again for our next vacation.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.