0

Special Travel Needs

Posted by abie on 9:47 PM in
I need to read about lipozene review but before going home from work, I was able to chat with a colleague and we were able to discuss about our upcoming trip. Since she usually travels with her daughter to US via Cathay Pacific, she gave me tips on how we can have a more convenient travel.

So I checked Cathay Pacific website and I am glad to find out that they offer special assistance to passenger travelling with infant and kids. They can provide us with baby bassinet and packs and they even serve a wide range of baby food so I don’t have to worry about Cobi’s food while on board.

I am also worried if ever Cobi did # 2 and I have to change his nappy. Of course I don’t want to do it in our seats as the other passengers might not like it and my mom can't come with me if Cobi and I go to the bathroom to assist me since nobody will be left with Bela. So I am really glad to discover that each of Cathay Pacific’s aircraft has at least two toilets with special fold-down tables for changing diapers.

So now I am a little confident that we will have a great time on board. LOL. So I better call Cathay Pacific first thing tomorrow morning to advise them of my special assistance requests.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.