0

Financial Challenge for 2011

Posted by abie on 11:30 PM in
2011 will be a very challenging year for our family as a lot of major expenses are lined up for this year:

• Our US trip this May
• Cobi’s 1st birthday party
• Acquisition of our new house

Though I am scared a bit because we have a though financial challenge to beat, I am happy and excited too for my family for the new adventure that we are taking this year especially the purchase of our new house.

Though it will be difficult for us financially as the monthly amortization is a bit big, I am proud and happy too because this is a major investment for me and my husband. Hubby and I believe that investing on something is always a wise choice as it is for the security and future of our kids. That is why when we learned about United States Gold Bureau, my husband and I got really interested in investing in gold.

Gold is a very stable form of investment as its value appreciates easily so it is a very good way to preserve one’s wealth. Hubby said that it will be a difficult first three years for us as we start to pay for our monthly amortization, but as soon as we have extra money, we will not think twice and Buy Gold Krugerrands as our initial gold investment.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.