0

MLA – NY – MLA: Booked

Posted by abie on 12:45 AM in
We really have the green light already for our upcoming US trip as I just purchased our Manila – New York – Manila ticket two weeks ago. Cathay Pacific is having an introductory offer for this route so they are giving discounts for tickets booked before January 31.

I was actually contemplating if we will book this ticket or not and just wait for the Travel Expo this coming February 18 as we prefer to fly via PAL as they offer a direct flight to Los Angeles compared to the Cathay Pacific flight which have a 4 hours lay over in Hong Kong. But as suggested by friends, this is a great deal already as Cathay Pacific’s service is way much better than PAL and I am even not sure if I will be able to get a good rate during the Travel Expo. So last January 29, I went to Cathay Pacific office at LKG Tower and booked and purchased our tickets.

So I guess this is it. There will definitely be a party in the USA.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.