0

2 Weeks to Go

Posted by abie on 5:36 AM in ,
All our bags are packed and we are ready to go….

I wish. But we only have two weeks left before our 3-week US vacation and I haven’t started packing yet. I still have a lot of work to finish before we leave, plus I also want to make sure that everything is good for Cobi’s birthday that is why I haven’t started packing our stuff yet.

But at least I am sure that Bela will not be bored during our stop over and long haul flight because I have downloaded a number of her favorite movies that she can watch on board. Thanks to the software called HandBrake, it was such a breeze converting these movies to iTouch format.

I have loaded the movies also on my laptop and have installed various media player like KMPlayer, Media Player Classic and Mplayer so I will be sure that all the movies will play no matter what format I was able to download it.

And in case we can find a WiFi spot, I have installed Miranda IM on my laptop so Bela can chat with her granddad who is not coming with us.

But I am always like this every time we travel so I am sure that I will be able to prepare for our stuff at least a few hours before our flight. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.