0

The Graduate

Posted by abie on 12:34 AM in
It is now official. Last April 15, my sister marched wearing her toga for her graduation. She is now officially one of the Computer Science graduates of PLM.

I am so proud of my sister as I know how difficult it is to graduate under this course. I am a witness to the number of sleepless nights that she has to endure to finish all her projects especially during her last semester in school. And even before graduating, she was able to get a job already as a Quality Assurance Programmer and now as a Team Leader to one of the accounts of Convergys. I know she too will make it big in the IT industry someday.

I haven’t bought a gift for her but I am thinking to get her one of those custom laptops. She really needs a new laptop since the Mac book that she is using is so old and outdated already, and with her line of work, a laptop can really come in handy.

Don’t worry sister, you will surely get a gift from us even if it is late.

Congrats again and we are so proud of you!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.