0

Justice

Posted by abie on 12:53 AM in
Experiencing an accident or an injury can be a very traumatic experience for a family. This is the case that my friend is experiencing now with her mother. My friend was in tears upon learning of her mother’s heart attack. I know no matter how much I sympathize with her, there is really no way for me to take away her pain.

They confirmed from their doctor that her mother’s heart attack could have been brought by the medicine called Crestor. Crestor is a medicine use to cure high cholesterol, which her mother was taking.

I did some research and I found out that they can file for a Crestor lawsuit for the personal injury that Crestor has brought to my friend’s mom. The lawyers of O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath can definitely help them with their case, as they are the experts when it comes to personal injury cases.

I hope and pray that my friend and her family will get justice soon.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.