0

Yakimix Dinner to Celebrate Mom's Bday

Posted by abie on 12:20 AM in ,
This is a long overdue post but as what they always say, it is better late than never

2011_04_06_9999_1092011_04_06_9999_1122011_04_06_9999_122

My mom celebrated her nth birthday (LOL) last April 6, 2011. My bad because I did not really plan for anything special for my mom as I really have a lot on my plate these past few weeks that I did not have time to organize a party for her.

Since we all came from Mc Do to fetch Bela from her Kiddie Crew Workshop and since we have to drop by at Toyota Manila Bay to drop off some paper work for the insurance of our car, we decided to just have dinner at Yakimix.

We left McDo around 5:30 PM and we went straight to Yakimix as I know that they always have a long queue especially during dinner time. I was not able to make any reservations but thankfully, we were the 6th or 7th in line when we arrive since they open at exactly 6 PM so we were just in time for their opening.

It did not take that long before we got seated and so in no time, we were all lining up already at the buffet table to fill up our plate. My mom and my dad enjoyed it as it is their first time in Yakimix and they were just so ecstatic because they have overflowing servings of some of their favorite dishes like the California Maki, Tempura and Crabs.

It was a very intimate dinner to celebrate my mom’s birthday and we all wish that we can come back at Yakimix again as we definitely had fun.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.