1

Wacoal Sale: Everything at P100 each

Posted by abie on 3:58 AM in ,
I should start taking adapexin-p if I want to loose those excess pounds so I can find the guts to wear the swim suits that I bought from the Wacoal sale last Saturday.

Two of my friends shared to me about the on going Wacoal sale at the Standard Chartered Building in Ayala. This sale is actually a fund raising activity for the victims of the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan. They are selling Wacoal bras and bathing suit for a price that you can’t imagine – P100.

Yes, you heard it right. I got 3 swimsuits which were originally priced at P2000++ and I got it for a whopping price of P100 only. I did not even try it on as I just grabbed and grabbed every nice thing that I see.

My sister and I were lucky as they just brought down one box of swimsuits when we arrived. I thought that there will be a stampede (this is a little exaggerated. LOL) when the staff put down the box as all the girls went swarming towards the box so my sister and I just took whatever we can reach from the box and luckily we were able to grab nice ones that we ended up paying for 4 swimsuits (1 for my sister and 3 for me). Unfortunately, only 2 out of the 3 that I got is the right size for me so I gave the other one to my sister.

I did not really intent to do a panic buying of swimsuit but for P100 Wacoal swimsuit, who can say no?

1 Comments


Wow! nice article laking tulong nyang article na yan sasabihin ko sa aking mga friends ang site na to.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.