0

2/8 Be My Valentine

Posted by abie on 8:09 AM in

randomness...feed your mind and your blog


In honor of Valentine's Day:

answer the following....
1. If you could have any Valentine you wanted, who would it be? I would like to answer Hugh Jackman or Brad Pitt, but of course I would not want any other Valentine than my hubby, Howell. LOL.
2. What is your idea of a romantic date? Candle light dinner aboard a cruise ship.
3. Do you prefer chocolates or flowers on Valentine's Day? I love chocolates so I will say chocolates. And besides price of flowers on Valentine’s Day is so impossible that I would rather ask hubby to spend it on something that I can use instead of a flower that will just wither in just a couple of days.
4. What is your favorite romantic movie? romantic book? Romantic movie, I would say For the Love of the Game and the Notebook. For Romantic book, PS I love you.
5. Do you like those 'conversation hearts' or do you think they taste gross? I have no idea what are those. LOL.
6. Who is your Valentine this year? My loving husband, Howell.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.