0

Tagaytay Wedding

Posted by abie on 8:07 AM in , ,
When we were preparing for our own wedding, our first choice for our church and wedding venue is Tagaytay. Imagine getting married with the scenic Taal Volcano in the background. That is really romantic. But then we decided not to have our wedding there because we know it is difficult and more expensive to plan for an out of town wedding. The logistics will be more difficult plus we have to think of our relatives also who might not be able to attend because of the long travel time from Manila to Tagaytay.

So when my brother spilled to me the great news that they are getting married in 2010 and they have chosen Tagaytay as their wedding venue, I got really excited. (At least, even if it is not my own wedding, I will have a chance to plan for a Tagaytay wedding.) They booked Caleruega church for their church ceremony and Sonya’s Garden as their wedding reception.

We went to Tagaytay a couple of weeks ago and we learned that there will be a bridal fair there. I told them to attend the bridal fair so at least they will get to meet with Local Wedding Vendors in Tagaytay so they don’t have to get suppliers from Manila hence, they will be able to save out of town fees.

I am really so excited for my brother’s wedding. They plan to bring the whole family the day before the wedding so we can even have a pre-wedding party. For sure this will really be one fun and romantic union.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.