0

Birthday gift for my Dad

Posted by abie on 2:25 PM in
My dad loves to smoke Cigars. He has no other vice – he doesn’t smoke, he doesn’t go out, he doesn’t gamble. But cigar is one thing that you can’t get out of his system.

He is a retired overseas worker and now he enjoys his retirement with the company of his wife and his grand daughter. Since my husband and I are both working, we can’t take our daughter to school and my father volunteered to take our daughter to school everyday. So that is what he do during the weekdays, he will take my daughter to school and he will wait for my daughter for two hours doing nothing but smoke his cigar. That is how much he treasures his Cigar – he treats it as his companion that no matter where he goes, he always brings it with him to keep him company.

My dad is a very lovely man. I can’t ask for any other father than him and next month, he will be celebrating his birthday. And so for his special day, I am thinking of getting him the finest cigars in the market.

Of course I am no expert when it comes to cigars so I asked the help of my friend who is a cigar expert and he gave me the site of Cigars Direct where I can order online the finest and premium cigars that I am sure my dad will really love. They have hundreds of cigars on their site and I would really love my dad to have a try of all of the finest cigars that they can offer. So you know what I will do? I will get the Cigar of the Month club for my dad where they will deliver 5 different types of the best cigars on my dad’s doorsteps every month. They will carefully hand select the best cigars to deliver for my dad every month so my dad can get to taste a different variety of cigars. Isn’t it great?

I am sure my dad will just love the gift that we will give for his coming birthday. I am so excited already as I can already imagine the smile on my dad’s face upon receiving his gifts.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.