0

New Adventure

Posted by abie on 12:20 AM in
I am up for something new. No, it is not a new Louis Vuitton bag nor it is not another travel adventure. It is something that I started doing before I got married but then I got pregnant and had Bela and I suddenly discovered a lot of reasons to procrastinate and not to proceed with what I have started.

Actually this is hubby’s idea and he is the one who convinced me to go with it. I initially dislike the idea and I didn’t even pay attention to it but hubby was very good in convincing me and so I gave in. And since he is also up for it, we can do this thing together which will make it easier and exciting for me. At least we have another thing to do together. And honestly, I am quite excited for it. It has been years since I last did this thing and for some reasons, I think I am looking forward for it.

I don’t want to divulge the details for now as nothing is still certain yet and it is still under process and we still have to wait for the results. I will give more information about our new adventure when it is already final and when I have more information about it.

For the meantime, I will browse the net first to look for coilovers for my brother’s car.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.