0

500 words

Posted by abie on 12:37 AM in
Yup, 500 words. That is the requirement for the essay that I have to compose as part of the requirement for the new adventure that hubby and I is cooking. I was so lazy to do it at first (imagine 500 words and I am not even getting a single centavo for it). But then when I started typing, in just no time I am finish with my 500-words essay.

Even hubby got surprised as he needs to do one too and he is surprised at how fast I was able to finish it. Well, thanks to my blogging hobby, I got used to constructing essays no matter how many words are required. So blogging is really a good training. If you want to pursue a career in writing, better start your own blog. It will be a good practice for you to keep your creative juices moving. Although my vocabulary still needs a lot of improvement. But I am happy as I was able to meet the deadline and finish my 500 words essay in time.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.