0

V-Day

Posted by abie on 6:30 PM in ,
Where will you celebrate your Valentine’s Day? Well as for me and hubby, we might not celebrate it on the 14th as it is my cousins’ birthday so we have to be home to celebrate with her as that what we always do.

But hubby and I are really not that big fan of Valentine’s Day. We just always have a simple celebration like a simple dinner or a movie date. For this Valentine’s Day we might just try a new restaurant. This reminds me that I should start looking for a nice but not expensive restaurant where we can celebrate.

I was checking the net and I found the site of Westword. It is the best source of information for Denver Restaurants. Their site is so easy to navigate as it is categorized so readers can easily get reviews about a particular restaurant that they are eyeing to make their choice easy.

Hope I can find a site similar to Westword so I can easily decide where we will celebrate our Valentine’s Day.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.