0

My Big Closet in our Dream House

Posted by abie on 11:31 PM in
He changed his mind again. Two days ago, Howell was really decided to get a car loan so we can buy our second car. But just yesterday, he said that he wants to priorities the renovation of our house in Bulacan. He wanted to move there ASAP and leave the polluted city life.

Then he started talking about the design that he would want for our house. He even promised me that he will build me a big closest (Just like the closet that Mr. Big built for Carrie where I can put all my bags. But I warned him that if he will do that, he has to give me money so I can purchase more bags to fill the closet that he will build for me since I don’t have that enough bags to fill it with.

But aside from the big closet that hubby promised to build for me, I am also excited at the prospect of having a swimming in our backyard. Our lot in Bulacan is quite big that we can have a garden, a backyard, a garage and even a space for a swimming pool (complete with patio furniture).

Ever since I was a child, I have dreamed of having a house with a swimming pool. We will enjoy a dip at the pool or enjoy a cool drink under our patio umbrellas. That is the beauty of acquiring a property in the suburbs. The price for a piece of land is so cheap.

Now our only problem is to find the budget to renovate our dream house in Bulacan. I am not even sure if we can even afford wicker furniture now, much more the construction of a swimming pool. But like what my hubby said, one step at a time. Maybe when we are finish with our housing loan, we can acquire a loan again for the construction of our dream house. (And then the next challenge for hubby is to convince me to leave my life here in the city, which by the way is the life that I lived since I was born, and move to the quite life in the suburbs.)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.