1

Friday Fill-Ins #110

Posted by abie on 12:32 AM in


1. Please don't tell anyone that I can’t sing. (Although I think most of my close friends and relatives knew that already. LOL)

2. Can you wake me up in the morning?

3. The color red makes me want to eat strawberries!

4. I have a craving for Café Monaco’s Bibimbop.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it today as today has been a really crazy and busy day.

6. Eyes are the window to one’s soul.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to turning off my PC and finally being able to have a good night sleep, tomorrow my plans include going to the doctor and take Bela to her ballet class and accomplish all the requirements that we need for hubby and my project and Sunday, I want to just stay at home and rest but I can’t since we will be off to Tagaytay for Bela’s Family Day activity at school!

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Happy weekend!
FF#6

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.