1

Happy V-Day and Happy B-day

Posted by abie on 8:48 AM in ,
I am still busy at work and that is the reason why I still haven’t find the time to visit all your blogs. Yup, I am not lazy this time. Things are just really toxic for me at work. I miss all your chikas so hopefully I can get back to my blogging groove soon. And since I am not sure if I will find the time today to blog hop, I will just great all of you here:


Happy Heart’s Day everyone! So where will you celebrate your Valentine’s Day

And today is also the birthday of my dear cousin, Tessa!

HHL_6222

Happy, Happy birthday ‘cuz. Wishing you happiness that you truly deserve and hope you will find the man of your dreams soon!! LOL. (Bela has to be your flower girl you know, so I am pressuring you to find your Mr. Right).

Enjoy your day!! We love you very much!! ~ Howell, Abie & Bela

1 Comments


Happy Heart's Day Abie!

Enjoy your day with your loved ones...

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.