0

Bed Weather

Posted by abie on 2:06 PM in
Today, hubby is out since he was invited by the Philippine Society for Industrial Security (PSIS) to give a training to their members about Internet and Computer Security. This is the first time that they will be offering this course to their members and hubby was much honored that this prestigious organization (where he is a member also) have invited him to do the training.

Hubby’s first job was a teaching job and his parents are both teachers too so I guess teaching is really in his heart. So he was so excited and honored when he got a call from Sir Ed Fulgencio (PSIS president) and he was asked to deliver the Security training. I think hubby just loves sharing his knowledge to others so he has been preparing for this training for weeks now. I am sure he will do well and the participants will really learn a lot from him.

So while Howell is out, Bela and I are just here at home bumming around and by bumming, I mean sleeping, eating, sleeping, eating. LOL. I think I would really need the best weight loss supplement to help me loose weight since I have been in this routine for weeks now. Can you blame me? The weather is so nice to do those things, right? And then last night we went to my brother’s fiancée’s house for our “Pamanhikan" and we brought lots of food also so for two hours, while our parents and my brother’s fiancée’s parents are busy discussing about the wedding, the rest of the family is busy eating. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.