0

Parents Orientation @ MSS

Posted by abie on 9:16 PM in ,
I took a day off from work today to attend the Parents’ Orientation at Bela’s school. I woke up around 7:30 AM to prepare since the orientation is scheduled at 8:30 AM. Howell woke up the same time as he normally does if we have to go to work. I thought he was just excited to attend the orientation (LOL) but then he tried to wake me up also and he was saying that we are late for work. So I realized, he totally forgot about the orientation. LOL.

I met Bela’s teachers, Teacher Sarah and Teacher Eulene. They both handled Bela under the Magic Strokes program during summer where Teacher Sarah is the head teacher for the program. Actually, I made reservations for the 9 AM class but when I called MSS the day before I enrolled Bela, I learned that Teacher Sarah will be handling the 8:30 AM class. I let Bela choose between the three previous teachers she had last summer and she does not hesitate when she answered Teacher Sarah. I don't know but for some reasons, I feel comfortable more with Teacher Sarah compared to Bela's other teachers. And I can feel (using my mother's instinct. LOL) that she likes Bela too even though Bela can be a handful at times. I was really looking for the same compassion and sweetness as Bela's teachers at TU and I think I found that in Teacher Sarah. So I decided to move Bela to the 8:30 AM class and so far after chatting with Teacher Sarah and Teacher Eulene this morning, I can say that I am happy with my decision.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.